CPD points across all three categories will be awarded for participation in the National Conference. As this is an endorsed activity, all associated CPD points will be logged by the National Office.
Please find below information on the number of points under each category and associated reporting requirements.
Category 1.1 – Maximum of 17 CPD points
The scientific program at the conference from Monday 21 May to Wednesday 23 May 2018 will accrue Category 1 CPD points. Points are calculated at 1 point per hour of education.
The maximum number of CPD points per day is:
- Monday 21 May 2018 5.75 points
- Tuesday 22 May 2018 6.25 points
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 5.00 points
- To accrue the maximum number of CPD points for the conference you must attend the full day, each day. If you attend part of the day, points will be calculated accordingly.
- You will be required to scan in at each session block – if you have consecutive sessions in the same room you must leave the room and scan in again for the next session.
- A delegate evaluation will be circulated electronically at the conclusion of the conference. This must be completed by Friday 8 June 2018. Completion of the evaluation is an essential requirement to obtain CPD points.
Category 2.2 - Maximum of 6 CPD points
Points for Workshops and Instructional Courses on Sunday 20 May 2018 will accrue Category 2 CPD points. You will accrue 1.5 points for each workshop/instructional course you attend.
- You will be required to scan into every workshop that you are registered to attend.
- Links to the evaluation and reflective statements will be circulated electronically prior to the workshops; this must be completed by Friday 25 May 2018 for each workshop you attend.
Category 3.6 - Maximum of 3 CPD points
Category 3 CPD points will be accrued by participating in the Poster Sessions. Posters will be displayed in the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference. 1 CPD point can be obtained for reviewing and reflecting on 4 posters. Therefore, to obtain the 3 CPD points for Category 3, you will need to review 12 posters over the duration of the conference.
The National Office will log the points for your participation as long as you:
- Complete a 50 to 100 word reflection on each poster. Reflections must be completed electronically via the link provided in the conference app
- Reflections must be completed by 1pm on Wednesday 23 May 2018